Resident Auditor Office
Resident Auditor Office has been established under section 18 of KFUEIT Act 2014 to assure independent and objectivity in Pre-Audit of University expenditures. It helps the University to accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance process.
Key deliverables of office are:
- To pre audit the bills of all kind of expenditure incurred by University.
- Verification of Financial Statements/ Annual accounts of University.
- Vetting of utilization reports of all kind of projects.
- Verification of pay fixations, pension, & leave Accounts, etc.
- Providing Financial Advice on any matter as desire by Worthy Vice Chancellor office and Registrar office.