Overview of QEC
Under the policy decision of Higher Education Commission (HEC), all the Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) were directed to establish Quality Enhancement Cell (QEC) supported by the guidelines issued by HEC in this regard. At KFUEIT, the Quality Enhancement Cell (QEC) was established in March 2016. Since then, the Cell has been working effectively not only to enhance quality of education but also continuously improving upon it.
To implement mechanisms and procedures to measure quality related parameters in all academic activities at KFUEIT and provide timely report of the same to relevant stakeholders. QEC shall follow Quality Assurance guidelines provided by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) and various other accreditation/standardization bodies and undertake initiatives to implement these in KFUEIT.
- To conduct regular training programs to enhance awareness of quality among faculty members.
- To take steps to implement Outcome Based Education (OBE) in all degree programs at KFUEIT.
- Conduct Mid-Semester and End-Semester student feedback survey for each course being conducted at KFUEIT and provide summary reports for the same to faculty members concerned through his/her Dean and HoD.
- Conduct Campus Facilities & Environment Feedback Survey once every semester and submit the report to Vice Chancellor.
- Conduct Faculty Members Course Feedback Survey for each course conducted at KFUEIT and submit the report to the HoD concerned through the relevant Dean.
- Conduct a Faculty Satisfaction Feedback Survey once every semester and submit the report to the Vice- Chancellor and relevant Dean and HoD.
- Conduct Self Assessment Review (SAR) for each degree program at KFUEIT once every two years using the methodology prescribed by HEC and prepare relevant reports for the consideration of Vice-Chancellor, Dean of the faculty concerned and relevant HoD.Promote the linkage between university and industry.
- Conduct Alumni Feedback Survey from graduates of all programs at KFUEIT at the time of degree completion and submit the report to Vice Chancellor.
- Conduct an Alumni Feedback Survey from graduates of all programs at KFUEIT three years after graduation and submit the report to Vice Chancellor.
- Provide KFUEIT quality related data to HEC as requested from time to time in coordination with Registrar Office, Deans and Vice Chancellor.